DjangoBooks.com

Michael -- another private message stuck in limbo

pallopennapallopenna Rhode IslandNew
edited March 2005 in Welcome Posts: 245
This time I asked you about Moustache picks. It seems like 50% of my private messages just sit in the outbox. I guess that's pretty private.

-Paul
Reject the null hypothesis.

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Hi Paul,

I'm not sure what's going on with your private messages. I get them almost every day from other folks. I don't think I have had any other complaints.

Anyway, you can just email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.

Sorry for the technical difficulties,

-Michael
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    If the message was something like: "Any plans to carry these?" I'd be interested as well...

If it helps, I wrote Thijs about his picks a while back; here's part of his reply:

Hi Jack,
    Yes I do sell them individually. I make them in 4mm and 5mm thickness,
    right-and lefthanded. Make your choice.
    I don't know where you are located but most countries in the world do have a kind of mailservice. So I could send you one or two.
    The price is € 14,00 /
    £ 9,50 / $ 18,00 each.
    Postage € 1,00 / £0,50 / $ 2,00.

There was also some back and forth about foreign distribution, and Michael was the first name I brought up. Here's to hoping.

Best,
    Jack.
  • stublastubla Prodigy Godefroy Maruejouls
    Jack wrote:
    If the message was something like: "Any plans to carry these?" I'd be interested as well...

If it helps, I wrote Thijs about his picks a while back; here's part of his reply:

Hi Jack,
    Yes I do sell them individually. I make them in 4mm and 5mm thickness,
    right-and lefthanded. Make your choice.
    I don't know where you are located but most countries in the world do have a kind of mailservice. So I could send you one or two.
    The price is € 14,00 /
    £ 9,50 / $ 18,00 each.
    Postage € 1,00 / £0,50 / $ 2,00.

There was also some back and forth about foreign distribution, and Michael was the first name I brought up. Here's to hoping.

Best,
    Jack.

Michael and Jack
    First--i think i've had problems with PMs as well....maybe you can just check...
    Second--for me the Moustache picks are absolutely the best and have really helped my playing--they don't wear your 'grip' down like some other picks.....they are easier to hold and have a warmth which i love.
    I'm using the 5mm moustache pick on my MP3s btw.
    As i've said on Zoots site we guys at Le Que in London fell in love with these picks when Tcha Limbrerger introduced them to us.
    You should definitely get them in Michael;in my opinion they are much better than the AK picks.
    Stu
  • pallopennapallopenna Rhode IslandNew
    Stu,

Indeed, it was your post on the HotClub site that sparked my interest. Jack...you guessed well as to what I wrote. Michael, thanks for the reply, and if I might pre-sage a bit: Michael will start carrying these in a few weeks.

-Paul
    Reject the null hypothesis.