DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Michael!

You're killing us, here; every time I log on I'm ready to drop another hundred or two. An embarrassment of riches, it is...maybe you should offer a one time discount for folks that want to buy the works all at a go. Really, though, thank you. It's a hell of a job you're doing.

Cheers,
    Jack.

P.S.-Bring us some of those Moustache picks to Django in June; I can guarantee at least one sale-I'm a bit of a pick hoarder.
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Thanks Jack.....glad you appreciate the inventory. It takes a ridiculous amount of time and $ to import these CDs. It's funny, you'd think record labels would want to make it easy as possible for retailers to get their CDs. Unfortunately, it seems to be just the opposite. Sometimes I swear they do everything in their power to obfuscate the process.

Sure, I'll bring some Moustache picks and a whole lot more. Looking forward to being back in Mass. after all these years! I lived in Salem when I was kid....and went to college in Bean town. So I have a lot of roots there....

'm