DjangoBooks.com

Parigot, NYC, This Wednesday, Aug. 8th

bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
edited August 2007 in North America Posts: 671
Hi everyone,
I wanted to let you know about a new gig. I'll will be playing at the great French restaurant Parigot in the tribeca area of NYC tomorrow night! This new French place has amazing food, and a great wine list. Its very small, so you will be able to see very well, and hear very well, the ambiance is great, and so is the staff. The location is 155 Grand St at Laffyette (between Centre St & Lafayette St) New York, NY 10013. it is walking distance from the canal street station on the n and r lines. I will be joined for this gig by the great Alex Simon as we present new and interesting arrangements of Gypsy tunes, Django's compositions, Jazz standards, Waltzes from the musette tradition, and some gems of chanson. Its going to be a lot of fun, and I hope you can all come out. There will be no music charge. Thanks, and hope to see you all there!
Ben