DjangoBooks.com

schertler DYN-C pickup

dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
edited September 2007 in Classifieds Posts: 2,161
DYN-C (cello) pick up for sale, identical to DYN-G (guitar) except with a bit of extra bass frequency

djangobooks is selling it for 385 brand new , i'd like to get 280 , it is in excellent condition, the only that appears "used" is the box which is in good condition but a bit scratched up

Comments

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    i got this email and it pissed me off a little bit

"I saw your post on djangobooks for the dyn c pickup. If it works good
    for
    guitar, i'll give you $192.50 I dont think used electronics,
    especially a
    pickup, is worth any more than half the original price. What do you
    think?"

what do YOU guys think? i don't see why a fully functional product shouldn't be worth more than half its CURRENT original price... it's not like we're talking about an old beat up car that was once worth 10 grand....
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he was an early iPhone buyer?

It's a stupid standard, but maybe he's just trying to get it cheap to resell. And why "especially a pickup" I wonder? Whatever, it's worth more than he's offered.

best,
    Jack.
  • FopaFopa San FranciscoNew
    Anything is worth what you can get for it,..it doesn't matter what your selling. It is a very good quality pick up, and SHOULD be worth more then half,......if you can find someone to pay the price. Like with any used item, you should probably be prepared to negotiate a little.
    -fopa