DjangoBooks.com

Archtop Eddy's "Surfin Djangos"

manoucheguitarsmanoucheguitars New MexicoNew
edited October 2007 in CD, DVD, and Concert Reviews Posts: 199
This is a must have! Archtop Eddy has hit a home run with this gem! I've been listening to it all day and I can't get the reverb out of my head! This is one of the most refreshing Django interpretations I've heard in a long time! Grab your Strat, a Corona, strap your surfboard to your Woody and have some fun, fun, fun! Crank it up! You're gonna smile the whole way through. Thanks Eddy, it's terrific! I laughed when I heard the (heavy reverb) intro to "Minor Surf".

Robert

Comments

• Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
    Thanks Robert. I'll have to admit, it was a blast making the CD. For those who'd like hear a track or two, check out the Surfin Djangos MySpace site at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =189902612

A.E.
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    GO, DADDY-O! Where can we buy a copy?
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
    KOWABUNGA!!!
  • StringswingerStringswinger Santa Cruz and San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭ 1993 Dupont MD-20, Shelley Park Encore
    Ed gave me a copy of this at DFNW (I gave him a copy of our EP CD).

The Surfin Django's CD is great. Highly recommended. It is great to hear Django's compositions done with an original and creative voice.

Don't miss this one.

Cheers,

Marc

www.hotclubpacific.com
    "When the chord changes, you should change" Joe Pass