DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

Today's Birthdays

reprobatemind paul.provosty jmarcus KerryUxq5 BobbyKiefer

Gitane D500 well received in London

I just get my first gypsy guitar, a Gitane D500, I ordered from Djangobooks three weeks ago (I'm living in London) and I want to salute Michael and Josh for the quality of the customer service and the excellent work they done on the guitar (pro setup + custom bridge). As people already said in this forum this guitar sounds amazing and the build is very impressive, so I'm not disappointed at all! The only thing I noticed is a bit of sympathetic ringing but I think it's due to the brand new set of strings - Argentines includes on the pro gypsy setup - a bit of playing and it should be fine.

Actually I was a bit hesitating to order a guitar from such a long distance but after browsing the forum and discussing with Michael I get definitively confident in the process. So I did it and even with the UK customs and tax it still a very good value for money.

Thank you so much guys!

Comments