DjangoBooks.com

Boston Cambridge Jam 12/30/07

SorefSoref Brookline, MA✭✭✭✭
edited December 2007 in North America Posts: 94
This is Jack Soref inviting any and everyone in the Boston/Cambridge/Mass area to come down to Atwood's Tavern in Inman Square:
877 Cambridge street, Cambridge MA
http://www.atwoodstavern.com

this sunday for a Jam featuring Lex Olsen and Matt Ambrose, of Sinti Rhythm, in their first appearance at the Atwood's GJ Jam.

The Jam starts at 9:00pm and goes all the way until midnight.
We've had some great fun at these things the past few months and would love to see them continue. Last time we had a couple new faces on stage and, I'd love to see that trend continue. The lady who came up and sang 'Some of these days' with the band was reason enough to come out.

It will be the first time the original Sinti Rhythm section has gotten to play together in a over a month. It's sure to be a good time, and Atwood's will be serving their wonderful food and drink throughout. Hope to see you there.

regards,
Jack

p.s. We'd love to see some of our friends from East and North Hampton, sometime; so if you get a chance, these jams are for you guys too.

Comments

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Soref wrote:
    p.s. We'd love to see some of our friends from East and North Hampton, sometime; so if you get a chance, these jams are for you guys too.

Hey Jack,

Sorry we missed it, we had a gig. I'm definitely looking forward to another, though. I think Swing Caravan is going to be out your way in Feb or March for a show in Jamaica Plain, maybe we can work something up!

best,
    Jack.