DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

Today's Birthdays

Pneub BalkanSoul Papablo_CP cbilliau ugurkemaneci

The Gitane Modele Dorado Schmitt

Hi friends,
time ago I came across some photos of this guitar, but it seems that it is not yet available: is there anybody who has some information regarding this guitar?
Thank you,
Tommaso
Grazie Django!

Comments

• jmaszlejmaszle New
    Besides the Jorgenson model (because he actually cared) does anyone else besides me think that these guitars are all the same but with a different signature on the headstock?
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    I do know that Stephane Wrembel went through at least a couple of prototypes of his DG-340 signature model, sending back recommendations for modifications, until he was satisfied.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    jmaszle wrote:
    Besides the Jorgenson model (because he actually cared) does anyone else besides me think that these guitars are all the same but with a different signature on the headstock?

The DG-320,DG-330, and DG-340 are very different then others. They have more angle on the neck and a better top arch.

The DG-300 and DG-310 are basically the same except that the DG-310 has a very thin neck.

'm