DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• brandoneonbrandoneon Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, France✭✭✭
    It's awesome! 8)
    Then again, I'm a big fan already of the JSP collections, and I know little of the Integrale series (or any others) so I don't know if these recordings are duplicated elsewhere in other collections. But JSP always does a fine job. And listening to old radio announcers is always fun!
    Cool! Thx!
  • ArnsteinArnstein New
    Are these recordings on Djangology or Integrale?
  • richdaiglerichdaigle SLC,UT✭✭✭✭
    My first Django experience was a vinyl copy of a Smithsonian Archive Radio Broadcast played on my Piece of S!@# turntable...it was horrible...I could faintly hear some great guitar playing through a forest of static pops and horrible crackle noise...so, my hopes weren't too high and when I ordered this, it was just to round out my Django collection . Well, this 5 disc set is a GOLDMINE...they quality is fantastic and most are as good fidelity wise as most of the session recordings!!...there a amazing solo pieces...Though I recognize some of the recordings from the Integral collection, the guys at JSP scrubbed the recordings CLEAN...four stars! Get it! (i think Michael has it here now)