DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

Galloda90 bucoo damjan_pejcin Kayakman1

Comments

• FingersFingers Los Angeles, California...the ValleyNew
    Why is the 6th string so symmetrically off....ie not parallel to the fretboard...is it just not placed well on the bridge on purpose or by accident?

Wasn't this guitar like $11,000 the other day or was that something else I looked at. It looks bitchin' though...cool wear on it and I am sure it plays like a dream...it has that look about it.

Out of my range though :D
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    The string spacing is totally normal and even. I think it's just the angle the photo was taken at.

It was $7,000. The owner got in a car wreck and could use the $ a little sooner then later so he dropped it $500.

Yes, it's an amazing guitar. A fine example of JP Favino's "middle period." He was still using the long scale length and body size of his fathers guitars, but was moving towards a more modern tone. So it has a lot of that old Jacques Favino bark, but a more balanced tone that you'd expect of a contemporary instrument. Joy to play...

'm