DjangoBooks.com

Dell Arte Hommage oval hole

marcieromarciero Southern MaineNew
edited September 2008 in Classifieds Posts: 120
2004 oval hole, Favino style. Label is signed by John Kinnard. Excellent condition. One 2.5mm ding on the top which does not go through the finish, caused by 1/4 inch cable end. Rosewood/mahogany laminate b/s, spruce top. Nice acoustic jazz sound which I would describe as more on the modern side. I am the original owner, and bought this guitar even before I sold another almost identical oval hole Hommage because I liked the sound and playability so much. Additionally, I have played several others, and I would say that this guitar has the bright Dell Arte sound but perhaps fuller low-mid than the others that I have played. It is also quite sweet sounding overall and has been a wonderful complement to my more trad-sounding selmac. I have had the acoustic jazz bases covered, so to speak. But alas, must part with it now. Active Schatten pickup, 2 sets of custom luthier-made mahogany bridge shims, hard shell case. $2050.

Mike

Comments