DjangoBooks.com

Anybody owns a DG-310?

Hi. i'm looking for a gj guitar.recently i've been in Switzerland where i tried some sagas(DG-300,DG-310) but some dupponts also.I can't say I was able to notice any big differences between them blame on me ofcourse since it's been 2-3 years i play this kind of music.so i'm thinking of getting one of the sagas for starters(i already own the SAGA GJ-10 cigano) and DG-310 sounded really great with a very good fret.does anybody own one?i would appreciate it if i had a second opinion because i'm ready to order it.

Comments

• SalieriSalieri Europe, Romania✭✭✭
    You can talk with this guy who owns DG-310.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klemjc
    140annl.png
    Visit my YouTube profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/Xiphosss
    Vive Django!
  • tommasotommaso ROMA-ITALYNew
    Hi Sasas,
    I own a DG-310, having bought it one year and half ago.
    I am happy with it.
    IMO it has a good sound, loud and balanced, the neck is easy and the playability is good. The action can be set to a reasonable height(I have set mine to 3 mm and have no buzz , it's easy to play and has good volume). The finition is good and the sound become better with use(mine sounds better today than when I bought it). And it is not very expensive.
    Some people think that its sound has a little too basses, but I can't say if it's true: to my ears it seems the typical gypsy sound(its sound is similar to Castelluccia Gypsy model to my ears).There are many good selmer replica guitars all around and each of them has its particular sound: I think that the choice depends on your taste .
    Ciao,
    Tommaso :D
    Grazie Django!
  • sasassasas New
    Thanx Tommaso.the truth is that i have noticed myself its little more basses but doesn't really matters because I'm gonna use it for rhythm-playing too.
  • sasassasas New
    Thank you too Salieri.I did talk to the guy but I can't say that he is excited with his instrument.