DjangoBooks.com

1993 Dupont MC-50 D-Hole FS

kidtulsakidtulsa New
edited May 2009 in Classifieds Posts: 61
Howdy Folks,

I've decided to sell my fantastic 12 fret '93 Dupont 'D' hole... handmade by Maurice in Cognac. I'm just at the beginning stages of finding her a new home so no pictures yet, but wanted to get the word out anyways. Used by me on Pearl Django's CD 'Modern Times', as well as hundreds of gigs from Portland to Slovenia. Fitted with a Josh Hegg BigTone, it has a great warm, loud, woody tone. Comes with a custom-fitted Calton flight case, ready for the next tour or those lessons from Serge Krief in Paris you've been promising yourself. $4250. Email me directly, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->. Thanks! Pete Krebs

Comments

• kidtulsakidtulsa New
    My good friend Phil corrected me... the guitar is actually a '92 (April). Old-style Dupont white label. Sorry for the error -- Pete
  • kidtulsakidtulsa New
    Howdy Folks,
    The Dupont is now consigned with Michael -- you can view some photos in the guitar section of the shop here at Djangobooks. The Calton flight case has been listed separately.
    Check it out!
    best,
    Pete
  • BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    Man, that looks like a winner! From the days Maurice made them all himself...
    Michael,
    Can we have a video sample of this one ?
    Thanks,
    :D
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    ok, if I get a chance I will.