DjangoBooks.com

Schertler Price Cuts

MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
Just a heads up that Schertler has cut prices on a number of items. Most notably the Unico which is only $975!

And the Basik is now only $155:

Comments

• klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Michael,

Are you going to bring some Basiks to Django in June?
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    No, I don't bring audio gear to the fests. Can't bring the whole store with me! :D
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Michael, I think you should hire a special DjangoPlane - maybe a C130 would do - and load it with guitars, amps, and everything else. The whole store, basically.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    klaatu wrote:
    Michael, I think you should hire a special DjangoPlane - maybe a C130 would do - and load it with guitars, amps, and everything else. The whole store, basically.

Yes..I'm sure that would be immensely profitable! Were can i get a C130??!!

Usually a month out from the festival I get a dozen or so emails a day "are you bringing xxxx to Django in June?" Unfortunately the answer is usually no as my suitcase is only so big.
    That suitcase must be huge, considering all the stuff you do bring.

There's a military plane graveyard near Tucson. You could probably pick up a nice C130 pretty cheap. A little work, and voila! The DjangoPlane!
    Benny

-- Orson Welles