DjangoBooks.com

HELP! jazz violin teacher in Paris

edited November 2009 in Violin Posts: 5
HELP! jazz violin teacher in Paris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I´m from Colombia and I am planning to travel to Paris on October 2010...I need to know urgently where or with whom I can get lessons of jazz violin...

I am participating in a contest of the French Alliance in my contry whose winner is granted with 1 month artistic residence in Paris, but I need to contact teachers to justify my project!!

Thank you very much!!!!!

Comments

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
  • Thank you very much! I will contact him!
  • DJMDJM Paris France✭✭
    Swing Romane Academy
    violin teachers: Daniel John Martin, Johan Renard...
    Complete jazz courses with harmony and rythm classes in the building above the famous "Chope des Puces" in St Ouen (Outskirts of Paris)...
    National student grants etc...
    cheers and good luck
    DJM

www.myspace.com/djmparis
  • rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
    I'm not a violin player but DJM is the man-ask him to sing some chet baker for you to, he's got it down baby!
    I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell
  • DJMDJM Paris France✭✭
    Thanks Rimm ;)... When are you coming to see us in Paris again? By the way... How's your festival project coming along? Best of luck anyway! Cheers DJM
  • rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
    The project is stalled at the minute, lost my job (the reccession rumbles on) Will be doing something but on a smaller scale now I think-possibly in conjuction with the Cork guys-Hope to be over to talk/jam/wih you soon!
    I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell