DjangoBooks.com

Here we go again

The guitar posted about in the "Caveat Moron" thread is on Ebay again.

Original thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7256

Ebay link : http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 500wt_1182

The item description is interesting, in that the seller is making no claims about it other than the fact that it's a guitar.

Comments

• pinkgarypinkgary ✭✭✭
    Nicely positioned in front of a radiator as well.....
  • bjewellbjewell New
    The guy has 100 percent feedback, so I cannot think he is an intentional scammer. It is obviously an old guitar, so the question is if it isn't a Selmer, is it something homemade by someone without the means at the time to purchase the real deal?

My other question is does ebay REALLY charge 20 percent in Britain??? Wow! that's a lot...
  • thripthrip London, UKProdigy
    The guitar sold for £2050. Quite a risk for the purchaser I think :shock:
  • fraterfrater Prodigy
    A fool and his money are soon parted... the purchaser really deserves that fantastic guitar! :D
  • bjewellbjewell New
    Now, now, be kind. Perhaps someone can fid the new owner and get the straight skinny. Anyone want to contact that person via ebay e-mail?
  • JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Was there ever any really conclusive evidence as to the real maker of that guitar? I know it looked pretty off, but I still think there's a slight chance it could be something special...
  • fraterfrater Prodigy
    Sorry, I've been way too harsh in my comment. Point is I really don't like this nonsense Quest for the Holy Wreck done by people basically blinded by greed.

Errr.... I made it worse, ain't I? :)