DjangoBooks.com

wtb..favino model,by dell arte

edited December 2010 in Classifieds Posts: 55
hi outthere,im looking for a used favino sice django guitar,,it dosent have to be a dell arte but if you have one lying around then give a notice,,my budget is not the biggest so if its a china build it would suit me fine,,but im open for suggestions,,bon swing
thomas :D

Comments

• MundoMundo Las Vegas, NevadaNew
    Michael Horowitz has a mint 2005 Jimmy Rosenberg Dell Arte ( Favino sized model ) up for sale on this site. I was the only owner. This guitar kills! (I have two Dell Arte Favinos and really only needed one!) Check out the pics and description for more info.... here's a little clipping-

The tone is pure Favino! Strong nasal upper mids, deep low end, and loads of BARK! Setup is perfect with action at a very slinky 2.5mm. It is strung with 11 gauge Argentine strings...very, very easy to get around on.

Condition is mint...the guitar was completely babied and is indiscernible from a brand new one.
    [/b]
    my limit is about 1100 us the taxes and shipping fees is a kiler here in denmarkif i buy a guitar for 1100 and add shipping to maybe 180 dollars ,my total paymen to get this vill add another 600 dollars,,so sorry but the 2450 is out of my range
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Norma Ort at http://www.gypsyguitar.de has one of the Asian-built Dell'Arte Hommages for €680.00, VAT included. That might be more in your price range.

http://www.gypsyguitar.de/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=472&category_id=134&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=4&lang=en
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • TollundmandenTollundmanden DenmarkNew
    This might not be relevant anymore as this is an old topic, but I have a Dell Arte Music Link DG-H1 Favino Hommage model that you're welcome to try. I'm in Denmark as well.
  • crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    Stenslager - check this out

http://www.thomann.de/gb/search_dir.htm ... no&x=0&y=0

it's in Belgium. We've had two of these pass through our club - they're identical to Dell Arte, they're just rebadged. When I bought mine ( shipping included ) it arrived in a Dell Arte box.

For the money, they are unbeatable

Alan
    always learning
    thaks for your info,,but a d-hole is not what im looking for,,