DjangoBooks.com

Rosenberg Trio in Montreal!

dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
edited June 2010 in Welcome Posts: 2,161
It's finally gonna happen! It's their first time in the east coast in 20 yrs!!! Stochelo has made a few appearances before but not with the trio! Here's your chance to see them!

The venue is located in the heart of Montreal, close to all the cool tourist attractions, so if you guys come with your family, they can check out our beautiful city

tickets are available right here

www.admission.com (search Rosenberg Trio)

Comments

• Dr. BullDr. Bull New
    We purchased tickets today. Second row! :D The whole family is going. We saw you perform with Stochelo last year and look forward to visiting Montreal again. Thank you for helping make this a reality!

Best,
  • ibradburibradbur Halifax Nova Scotia✭✭✭
    Looks like a Sunday show as well.

http://www.fgmat.com/
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    the sunday show takes place in northern quebec, about 6-7 hours north of montreal
  • marcieromarciero Southern MaineNew
    and get some poutine!

Mike A
  • Super Mario MaccaferriSuper Mario Maccaferri Route Nationale 20, FranceNew
    afficheMTL.jpg
    "There's no business like shoe business"
  • gamagama ✭✭
    This was an amazing show. The Rosenberg Trio was incredible. Great sounding venue too. I believe Wayne Nakamura recorded the show.
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    It was truly amazing. We were in the second row, too, left of center, and I spent most of the evening staring at Nous'che and marveling at his incredible rhythm playing. When you listen to their CDs, you tend to focus on Stochelo. This was like a master class in rhythm guitar. Occasionally I was able to tear my eyes away from Nous'che and watch Nonnie on bass. I now really understand why the Trio sounds like a much larger group.

Denis' group led off with a great set, joined for a few songs by one of the best jazz singers I have ever heard, a young lady named Cyrille Aimée, who was born in Samois and now lives in New York.

Kudos and thanks to Denis for his role in organizing and promoting the show.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • gamagama ✭✭
    Nous'che's right hand, specially in the faster tunes, was unbelievable. Just a blur.