DjangoBooks.com

??? your question for Angelo DEBARRE ???

patrus le sommelierpatrus le sommelier ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in North America Posts: 208
I hope Angelo will agree to seat down with me for a glass of wine during Djangofest NW

so fare those guys agree:
Ludovic Beier
Paulus Schäfer
Tim Kliphuis
John Jorgenson
Howard Alden
Bucky Pizzarelli
Bria Skonberg
Hot Club of Detroit
Pearl Django
Robin Nolan Trio
Gonzalo Bergara
Marc Atkinson
Van Django
Hot Club Sandwich
Doug Martin

tell me what do you want me to ask Angelo or any other artist above

sante
patrus

http://www.patrus53.com/

Comments

• AndoAndo South Bend, INModerator Gallato RS-39 Modèle Noir
    What's his fee, if he works as a trio?
  • mr arpmr arp New
    I've always been curious to know what other music and artists Angelo listens to and enjoys outside of gypsy jazz. Also curious to know how often he listens to Django today...and in general his comments about Django's influence on him personally and where the music stands today. Obviously the influence is strong, but I'd like to hear his personal reflections on all of it. If time permits, what things outside of music does he enjoy in his spare time (visual art, sports, etc)? Maybe it's all music, which would certainly not surprise me in the least.

Love to know what he eats for breakfast as well (besides just about every other guitar player on the planet!) :D

And my sincere thanks to you patrus for all of your great efforts to entertain and enlighten our collective understanding and interest in this wonderful music!
    I want to know what pick does Angelo use! and when he come to Argentina again??
  • rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
    Ask him what the fastest land animal is.
    I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell
  • mr arpmr arp New
    edited September 2010 Posts: 19
    rimm wrote:
  • patrus le sommelierpatrus le sommelier ✭✭✭✭
    rimm wrote:

it's a spider and it look like his hand!

patrus

mr arp wrote:
    I've always been curious to know what other music and artists Angelo listens to and enjoys outside of gypsy jazz. Also curious to know how often he listens to Django today...and in general his comments about Django's influence on him personally and where the music stands today. Obviously the influence is strong, but I'd like to hear his personal reflections on all of it. If time permits, what things outside of music does he enjoy in his spare time (visual art, sports, etc)? Maybe it's all music, which would certainly not surprise me in the least.

Love to know what he eats for breakfast as well (besides just about every other guitar player on the planet!) :D

And my sincere thanks to you patrus for all of your great efforts to entertain and enlighten our collective understanding and interest in this wonderful music!

I was thinking of that also, about other passion then music
    but there so many other question regarding the music to ask!

patrus
    any other question for the master???

patrus
  • bbwood_98bbwood_98 Brooklyn, NyProdigy Vladimir music! Les Effes. . Its the best!
    Patrus,
    I would love to come out there this year- If I do I'd love to do a reverse sit down for your show (as we are both wine professionals) to talk to you about work and gypsy jazz!
    B.
    please Ben come! will open some Leonetti !! or Quilceda Creek