DjangoBooks.com

More Freebies from The Rosenberg 3...

Super Mario MaccaferriSuper Mario Maccaferri Route Nationale 20, FranceNew
edited October 2010 in Welcome Posts: 246
Hi all,

t'is autumn, and as the leaves start to fall, so do the Rosenberg Trio's free downloads...

This time it's Django's "Duke and Dukie", along with "Yours And Mine" who go live for your listening pleasure.

But, as the advertisers say, "THAT 'S NOT ALL !" :
Don't forget - or go discover, for those who didn't notice - you can still get the Trio's FREE 6-tracker, rightfully entitled "FREE AS THE WIND", which was released as a bonus to the latest album, and exclusively available online, on The Rosenberg Trio's website...

freeasthewind-260px.jpg
danube/The Sheik/I Wonder.../Margie/Shine/ St Louis BLues... half acoustic, half amplified with the incredible "Peche A La Mouche" amp for an equisitely djangoesque saturated growly sound...

all of this here in a click or two : http://www.therosenbergtrio.com
(For the 6 tracks, go to "music store", and follow the green light !)

Cheerio !!!
"There's no business like shoe business"

Comments

• JazzDawgJazzDawg New
    Always appreciated here in my neck of the woods - virtually Gypsy Jazz free zone - Mission, KS. The tracks are up to the usual high standards R3 is known. Enjoyed them all morning.

Thanks, and keep them coming.
  • morriconemorricone Asterstein, Koblenz, GermanyNew Cigano GJ10 Harley Benton HBMC 500
    I downloaded a copy of this EP back in 2010. I had a look if it was still available on their website but I didn't see it there. It contains one of my favourite versions of anniversary song(although I didn't know it was also called that till later) as well as some other lesser known tunes. Does anyone know if its still available legitimately? I was going to recommend it to a friend