DjangoBooks.com

Anyone want a Gitane Dorado Schmitt Modele mp3 demo?

bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
I just bought the Gitane DG-370 modele and the Audio Technica Pro 70 mic. Anyone want me to record a demo to post? It really is an extraordinary instrument!!

Comments

• BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    Go for it!
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Some pictures would be cool too.

thanks
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    Here are some pictures and a quick mp3 of the Gitane Dorado Schmitt Modele guitar, mic'd with the Audio Technica Pro 70, attached to the D hole. Rhythm guitar is the full mode of the mic, and the lead is utilizing the 80hz rolloff. No software eq was applied.
  • seeirwinseeirwin ✭✭✭ AJL J'attendrai | AJL Orchestra
    Sounds great!
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Hey Paul...sounds great! Looks like you're putting it to good use.

'm
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Thanks for the demo and pics.

Is it a standard model or did you get any of the optional setup?
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    I ordered it from Michael with the factory setup, no other options. It was sent from Saga in San Francisco, and was set up perfectly.
  • HereticHeretic In the Pond✭✭✭
    I was very tempted to purchase one of these guitars. How's the playability, the fit and the finish? To me it looked quite attractive in the photos. Any other comments about our new instrument?
    I'm having trouble with the files, it might be a temporary glitch, but I did get to see it yesterday, and it sounded good on my tiny speakers of my Mac laptop.
    Regards,