DjangoBooks.com

Looking for Italian Guitar Music

JoeJazzJoeJazz New
edited February 2011 in Gypsy Jazz Italia Posts: 4
Hello Everyone,

I have found this site becuase of my interest in gypsy jazz music and I am also of Italian hertiage who has lived in North America all my life. I remember hearing alot of Italian music when I was growing up as a kid, during parties and weddings. Some of the songs were very melodic. I have recently been inspired to persue this music of my heritage because alot of the pop music I have been playing over the years has gotten very old with me, such as rock and r'n'b for example. I feel that this rich Italian music should not be lost in my generation in North America. It is my fault for not being inspired as a youngster, I was one of those who fell for the hype of the electric guitar. I am making a complete about-face as far as the type of music I enjoy and that I enjoy playing.

Does anyone know of any resources anywhere, on the internet, that has tab or lead-sheets for Italian music transcribed for guitar and preferrably ones that come with CD's

Tnanks in advance.

Comments