DjangoBooks.com

Old Django Reinhardt Music Sheets

DominikDominik ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in Classifieds Posts: 47
Beautiful old Django Reinhardt Guitar partitions.
I have the number 1 & 2 (see pictures)

First album includes:
-Anouman
-Belleville
-Daphné
-Djangology
-Douce Ambiance
-Mabel
-Minor Swing
-Nuages
-Swing guitar
-Tears

Second album includes:
-Swing From Paris
-Vendredi 13
-Sweet Chorus
-Swing 39
-Stompin' At Decca
-Are you in the mood
-Fleur d'ennui
-Swing 42
-Oubli
-Dinette

I'm selling each PDF's 5 dollars each. if interested send Paypal payment to: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Comments

• edited April 2011 Posts: 46
    thanks, why do i need pay for a pdf for?
    as a wise man once said "shut up and play yer guitar"!

Frank Zappa
  • DominikDominik ✭✭✭
    Euhh... You need a pdf when you can't afford the real thing or when it's to rare so you can at least have the file to practice with. It's a great way to share it with people with the same interest as you and me.
  • redbluesredblues ✭✭
    Go on just post it man, wtf is 5 dollars anyway?
    redblues wrote:
    Go on just post it man, wtf is 5 dollars anyway?
    kinda what I was getting at...why PDFs? just post it, I think most all forum members would post or just sell the originals. Its the originals we want, the music is nice too...but transcriptions vary.
    as a wise man once said "shut up and play yer guitar"!

Frank Zappa
  • ShawnShawn Boise, Idaho✭✭✭✭
    Is the copyright up on those? I'm only asking because if it isn't, this is the equivalent of copying and scanning Michael Horowitz's books and selling PDF's of them. If you haven't checked up on it yet, you might want to...just from a legal standpoint alone.

Now, if you actually transcribed them or were just sharing them with everyone for free that's a whole different thing.
  • DominikDominik ✭✭✭
    Well, it's so old and the company doesn't exist anymore.
    I wanted to sell the originals but I figured maybe more people would be interested to have older transcriptions.
  • Joli GadjoJoli Gadjo Cardiff, UK✭✭✭✭ Derecho, Bumgarner - VSOP, AJL
    Copyright of those old music sheets is from 1937 and 1939. It's cute, but honestly I am sure there's nothing you guys don't already have... Better off buying the originals if you're into that.

I probably got scans of those from the old Gadjo-drom website.
    I can upload them here, if there are many interested, otherwise just send me you email and I'll send it to you.
    - JG
  • Joli GadjoJoli Gadjo Cardiff, UK✭✭✭✭ Derecho, Bumgarner - VSOP, AJL
    Here's #1 and #2.
    - JG
  • Heavy DjangoHeavy Django ✭✭✭
    Dominik wrote:
    Euhh... You need a pdf when you can't afford the real thing or when it's to rare so you can at least have the file to practice with. It's a great way to share it with people with the same interest as you and me.

Then you should have shared it with everyone here, without charge, in the spirit of goodwill that "most" of us have on this forum. I refer specifically to Joli Gadjo's very kind gesture (thank you).
  • DominikDominik ✭✭✭
    Nice scans!
    But mine have the covers included and that's worth 5 bucks!! 8) :lol: