DjangoBooks.com

Gypsy Fire Details

MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
edited December 2005 in Gypsy Fire Posts: 6,152
Hi All,

The book is almost ready. We should be taking pre-orders in the next week or so!

Details of the book are here:

http://www.djangobooks.com/books/gypsy_fire/

This book will be a great resource for everyone looking to nail some the faster Gypsy licks. Andreas did a great job writing out all the classic stuff..

'm

Comments

• ramsezazramsezaz Paris, FranceNew
    From what I've seen in the sample page for this book, it has the same quality as your other books... So you can count me in :) !
    (the same for gypsy rythm ;) ! )
    my lutherie blog : http://ramsezaz/blogspot.com
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    thanks...at least we'll sell one!!

we spent a lot of time on it....it's very accurate which isn't true for most books.

'm
  • djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    i'm dying for it! let us know when the floodgates open!
  • GadjangoGadjango New
    Wow, this looks like it's going to be really great. How much is the new book going to cost when it's available? I assume you'll post on the board letting us know when we can order???
    edited November 2005 Posts: 6,152
    We'll have the final details up in a few days...just keep an eye on this site. There will be an announcement soon...

Thanks for the enthusiasm! Looks like we'll sell at least three copies now...

'm
  • BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    Four copies
  • Five copies. mmmm...will it be too advanced for myself? I've had gypsy picking, and unaccompanied Django since March. I kinda took a few months off from playing, and just started up again a month ago. I'll end up getting it eventually anyway so I don't suppose it matters.

Whatever happened to the Gypsy Jazz Patterns book(it's in the future releases section in Gypsy Picking) though? Or is this it, albeit under a different title.
    edited December 2005 Posts: 6,152
    Five copies. mmmm...will it be too advanced for myself?

The book has patterns and solos ranging from beginner to very advanced. So you should be able to get a lot from it.

Whatever happened to the Gypsy Jazz Patterns book(it's in the future releases section in Gypsy Picking) though? Or is this it, albeit under a different title.

That book is still in the works...I just have to finish Gypsy Rhythm first!

'm[/quote]
  • blindjimmyblindjimmy phoenix,az✭✭✭✭
    six copies, my orders confirmed. very anxious, andale. muchas gracias for what i hope to be a very exciting book... gypsy fire,muy caliente
    shut up and play your guitar