DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

epsdude rtedjessen

FS) AT831b mic (no longer for sale)

Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
edited June 2011 in Classifieds Posts: 795
I have an Audio Technica AT831b clip on mic, with an AT8 418 Unimount for sale. The mic is very popular and well known so I won't go on about it. The Unimount is clip-on which holds the mic inside a wind cover on a small flexible boom. Allows the mic to be mounted in a large variety of positions inside and outside the guitar.

The mic and Unimount sell new for $220 and $40. Will sell for $200, free shipping in US. Includes the original AT case, power box, original cable, sound hole mount and other standard accessories. All in good condition.

7/30/11, This item no longer for sale. It did not sell right away and shortly after posting the ad, I lost the battery cover which sort of degrades the like new condition I was bragging about. More importantly, I find I still use it often enough to justify keeping it. I prefer a Shure 57 on a stand, but the AT works well enough on really tight band stands or in combination with a mag pickup for loud venues. For those who asked about it, sorry to renege, but the AT seems to still have a place in my gig bag.

Craig

** I moved this from the Guitar Gear forum. Wasn't thinking, the Classified forum is more appropriate..

Comments