DjangoBooks.com

Ordering a new bridge from Djangobooks...

ShawnShawn Boise, Idaho✭✭✭✭
Michael...or anyone for that matter who knows the answer...I'm wanted to order a Dupont bridge from this website and notice there are obviously different heights. However, are those heights measured from the low E string or the High E string side of the bridge? Or, are those measurements taken from the middle of the bridge between the D and G strings?

Shawn

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Hi Shawn....the heights are measured from the low E.

thanks!

Michael
  • ShawnShawn Boise, Idaho✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a bunch for the info Michael, and I cant wait to get the new bridge! If it wasn't for your store I would have no where to turn to get some of these items. So here's a big THANK YOU for everything you do :D !
    Thanks Shawn, I appreciate the business!

Michael
  • ShawnShawn Boise, Idaho✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Michael, the bridge arrived today and I got it fitted with no troubles. Many, many thanks!

However, now the guitar is so wide I can no longer fit it into my hardshell Gallato case or the hardshell case that my Gitane came in. Michael, I have yet another question, what are my options for cases that fit guitars that have huge top arches and high bridges? I'm just exploring my options before I make yet another purchase, which I know will thrill my wife :twisted: .

I can also take measurements if you need the dimensions.

Thanks again,
    Shawn
    Hi Shawn,

Generally the superior or golden gate cases are fine. But if those don't have enough clearance then this would be your best bet:

http://shoppingcart.djangobooks.com/gui ... black.html

I also have ones that fit Selmer size guitars.