DjangoBooks.com

FAPY & BAMBOULA : Finally, the CD !!!!!!!

Super Mario MaccaferriSuper Mario Maccaferri Route Nationale 20, FranceNew
edited August 2011 in Welcome Posts: 246
Absolute killer CD with unreleased material + some stuff from the famous bootleg tapes"Oe Djoevia" and "Me Am Kolle Marsh" that were never released on CD, a MUST HAVE for anyone into this music, this is a masterpiece guys. It was produced by Waso De Cauter, and allow me to say Michael would do a great good to humanity in making it available to the people on Djangobooks and all over... Absolute hit !
ae47c_bambo.jpg
"There's no business like shoe business"

Comments

• redbluesredblues ✭✭
    Bamboula Ferret - The gypsy Dean Martin.....pure class
  • mr arpmr arp New
    Just got hold of this and cannot recommend it highly enough to everyone who plays or simply enjoys listening to GJ. For players in particular, this CD is pure music...devoid of flash, acrobatics, showmanship, etc. Fapy's playing serves the music first, as always....lyrical, melodic, played authentically in the style and with just the right notes to make a strong, meaningful statement without fluff. There's so much to be gained from listening to Fapy Laftertin, if you listen carefully!! I really wish younger players and newer players to GJ (that I have talked with anyway) were more aware of Fapy and his extraordinary musical gifts.
  • MundoMundo Las Vegas, NevadaNew
    Absolutely fantastic! This very deep and melodic CD is so stupid good I can't stop playing it!!!