DjangoBooks.com

WTB Gitane DG-250M

edited October 2013 in Classifieds Posts: 3
I am looking to buy a used Gitane DG-250M. This is the gypsy guitar I have been looking for, I just don't have the budget for a new one. If anyone has a used one they are looking to get rid of, or know someone who is looking to sell theirs, please pass it along it. Thank you.

Comments

• HarryRHarryR ✭✭
    I have a 250m which I would part with. It has a few modifications and upgrades and is not mint but plays and sounds really nicely. if you are interested send me a P M and we can discuss things. HarryR
    This is quite the resurrection, I know, but I am still looking to find a nice used Gitane DG-250M. I just missed one on eBay, but haven't found any for sale except for new here, which I don't quite have the money for at this time. If you have one for sale, or know of one, please let me know. Thanks.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    Hey Jmradcliff

Scoredog has what your looking for in the classified section for a great price.
    You may like to check it out.

viewtopic.php?f=10&p=66565#p66565

pick on

pickitjohn