DjangoBooks.com

If you like these...

Dario NapoliDario Napoli Milano✭✭✭✭ Hahl Gitano Deluxe
edited November 2011 in Gypsy Jazz 101 Posts: 300

Comments

Ha, I just saw your video on youtube couple of days ago and thought how well you explained those cord progressions and now I see you're active here too, which doesn't surprise me of course.
    You did a really good job in explaining how to gain understanding into the underlying structure, not just learning cords by heart.
    Thanks
    PS I also listened your Dienne Manouche on Rhapsody today and liked it a lot. That was a Rhapsody "recommendation" on my Rhapsody home page and after I liked the CD I googled the name of band and realized I saw your youtube video just the other day, cool.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • Dario NapoliDario Napoli Milano✭✭✭✭ Hahl Gitano Deluxe
    Thanks a lot Buco, I appreciate your comments very much! Yes, I really enjoy posting the videos, it's fun, it gives me a chance to learn things as well as possible and also I teach here in Italy so it helps with lessons and the helps the CD of course.
    Btw, I used to live in Chicago until '09..:)
    Yeah I was wondering how does Frank Rumoro fit your guitar resume, I see now.
    Well Chicago lost although I'm sure your beach is nicer then anything around here plus no more show shovels for you.
    Keep up the good work, I'll be keeping an eye on your music.
    B
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • Dario NapoliDario Napoli Milano✭✭✭✭ Hahl Gitano Deluxe
    Thanks a lot B!