DjangoBooks.com

Can anyone identify this tune?

klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
edited December 2011 in Archtop Eddy's Corner Posts: 1,665
Ninine and Rocky Garcia at La Chope des Puces in Paris, October 2011. I'd like to post the full video but need to know the name of the song first.

Thanks

Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
-- Orson Welles

Comments

• Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
    Yo' mon, can't get to the vid. The video is set to "private" so only people with access can view it. Recommend editing video settings to "unlisted" so we can check it out. AE
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Sorry, Eddy, I didn't want to make it public yet because it is just a fragment. I thought by providing a link here that it would make it available to people on the forum.

It is now marked public.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles