DjangoBooks.com

ANGELO DEBARRE.DANIEL JOHN MARTIN.MATHIEU CHATELAIN LONDON

DJMDJM Paris France✭✭
edited January 2012 in Violin Posts: 87
The great ANGELO DEBARRE will be coming to the Quecumbar in January on the 29th and 30th.
He will be playing alongside DANIEL JOHN MARTIN and MATHIEU CHATELAIN.
Tickets are for sale on the Quecumbar website as per usual.
Hope to see you there...
Best regards
DJM

Comments

• DJMDJM Paris France✭✭

This was with Romane in November....
  • DJMDJM Paris France✭✭
    Here's some music with Angelo not too long ago...

• richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    Great audio quality and fantastic playing on all counts.

What was the first video shot/recorder with?

Thanks for the videos.
  • DJMDJM Paris France✭✭
    They were both using a zoom cam - recorder...
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    Happy NewYear to you & the gents, DJM - Thanks much for the tunes. I don't know if this is a new thing for Angelo, but he's really playing "outside" in the beginning of his solo. He's using gypsy chordal sensibilities with jazz phrasing and ideas... a real synthesis of the two. It works very well with your style which is a synthesis of gypsy & jazz. You gents bring a wonderful "tension and release" that really jumps out because Mathieu and William are laying down this solid foundation of pulsing rhythm that never lets go of the listener. It's a great sound - particularly on "rhythm future" which is all about creating a feeling of frenetic tension and then releasing it. Anyway, I'm probably over-analyzing it, but damn... whatever you guys are doing - it grooves!

Anyway - Happy New Year.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • DJMDJM Paris France✭✭
    Well...Thank you Bob...and a Happy year 2012 to you too... See you sometime...DJM
  • DJMDJM Paris France✭✭
    A few years ago playing the blues with Angelo...
    Please take no notice of my sneakers... I don't see how...but I used to find them trendy with a suit :shock: :roll: