DjangoBooks.com

Rosenberg Trio Montreal show canceled - NOT!!!

klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
edited June 2011 in North America Posts: 1,665
Does anyone know anything about this:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/rosenberg-trio/mtl-sow-cancelled-/10150216206616785

It looks like Denis is working to resolve the issue (whatever it is) as of several hours ago. Nothing on the theatre's Web site nor the Rosenberg Trio's.

EDIT: Denis, guitarist and superhero extraordinaire, is indeed hard at work on it and may have it resolved shortly.
Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
-- Orson Welles

Comments

• redbluesredblues ✭✭
    Caught that on twitter alright Ben, but in my drunken haze couldn't figure out what MTl was
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    I only found out about it when Rodrigo Shopis called to alert me. We were planning to get together up there this weekend.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • redbluesredblues ✭✭
    This weekend???!! Wow..cutting it a bit fine for people traveling I would imagine
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Yeah, really. We're traveling from Nova Scotia, and I know there are some folks planning to come up from the US. It may still work out - I'm trusting in Denis, who's been up all night trying to resolve things. I have no idea what the issue is.
    Benny

-- Orson Welles
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    I'm in the Montreal area now, after traveling from St. Louis, Mo. The Facebook post now says the issues are resolved, and the show is back on. See you all there. Maybe we should all wear Denis Chang T-shirts to show our support for his dedication!!
  • DjuriDjuri New
    bopster wrote:
    The Facebook post now says the issues are resolved, and the show is back on.

Seems they are still working on it??

If it's on after all, i can give somebody a ride from Ottawa :-)
    According to Denis, it's back on. I got this from him directly.

Yes, Denis Chang, Superhero T shirts are in order.
    Benny

-- Orson Welles
  • DjuriDjuri New
    klaatu wrote:

He is the Man.
    Djuri wrote:
    klaatu wrote:

He is the Man.
    Make that DA MAN!
    Benny

-- Orson Welles
  • DjuriDjuri New
    20204.gif

:lol: