DjangoBooks.com

Gus Viseur Sheet Music

2»

Comments

• scotscot Virtuoso
    Try contacting the famous Paris Accordeon shop at www.parisaccordeon.com, they have lots of books and I have seen whole books of Viseur compositions there in the past. It's a very interesting place, but the proprietor does not speak any English. And books like this are expensive, be forewarned.
    Best
    Scot[/url]
  • WowBobWowWowBobWow Another Time & SpaceNew
    Thanks again to everyone! I am astonished by the responses and leads (my head is spinning!). Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,
    Alex

:o
    Hello
    I've transcribed two pieces by Gus Viseur, Jeannette and Flambée Montalbanaise. I wrote exactly what he played on the early recordings (around 1938). There may be some rhythmic incorrectness in the ornementations of "jeannette", since it was the first one I've transcribed. Now, the Flambée Montalbanaise is exactly what gus viseur played. That's just for the lead voice (right hand of the accordion). I've arranged an accompaignment for the left hand (standard bass). I hope you enjoy it!
    If you're interested, please give me your email address, so I can send you the pdf sheets.
    sincerely,
    Jonas
  • Joli GadjoJoli Gadjo Cardiff, UK✭✭✭✭ Derecho, Bumgarner - VSOP, AJL
    I assume you haven't seen this yet :
    viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7882
    Also if you are really fond of this music, you should probably take a look at the French accordion forum dedicated to Jo Privat : Swingjo. If you are willing to share your own transcription, you will find a minefield of material.
    - JG