DjangoBooks.com

Niglo Picks and metal picks

2»

Comments

• AmmonBAmmonB ✭✭
    I decided to get both the Niglo and the Guzz pick. After several "gig tests" and hours of playing, I sort of lean towards the Guzz S3 over the Niglo. The Niglo is definitely a beautiful pick and oh so comfortable. It provides a nice sound, tone, and texture. The Guzz S3, however, has much versatility. I could easily switch between the soloing tip and edge for rhythm playing. I did find it difficult to hear a difference between the edges; perhaps my ears just aren't as trained. I also liked the thickness of the S3. It wasn't as comfortable as the Niglo, simply because it does not have the same shape but it is very easy to hold and I had no issues with dropping the pick. I am glad I got both picks because I have the versatility of the Guzz but I also have the Niglo which I now wear. I see that as a plus because I don't need to worry about never having a pick :D All in all, both picks are great quality and I am pleased with both.

AmmonB
  • dmin7thdmin7th ✭✭
    AmmonB wrote:
    I decided to get both the Niglo and the Guzz pick. After several "gig tests" and hours of playing, I sort of lean towards the Guzz S3 over the Niglo.
    Which model Niglo did you try?
  • AmmonBAmmonB ✭✭
    dmin7th,

I have the Niglo Pick #3 http://shoppingcart.djangobooks.com/nig ... ick-3.html