DjangoBooks.com

Latest Swingology video

klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
edited March 2012 in Archtop Eddy's Corner Posts: 1,665
From our recent appearance at The Company House, Halifax, Nova Scotia. Sultry swing diva Cynthia Myers torches up the Peggy Lee classic Why Don't You Do Right, with Kevin Cox, Vincent Leys, and Ben Robertson on guitars; John Malmstrom on clarinet; Andrew Kent, violin, Andrew Connolly, bass.

Check out our other YouTube videos and visit us on our Web site at http://www.swingology.ca. We're on Facebook, too.

Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
-- Orson Welles

Comments

• PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Wow Ben, thanks man - that is just awesome. Fire and smoke, makes me want to head to Halifax!
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Well, why not?
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
    So, I go to Mass., and turn left, right?
    -Paul

• klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    So, I go to Mass., and turn left, right?
    Yep. Then go to Maine and turn right. You sort of curve around to the right after that. Nothing to it. Just don't fall off into the ocean.
    Benny

-- Orson Welles
    Thanks, man. I'm walking, so I might be awhile. I'm also busking my way over. So I might be a long while. :D
    -Paul

That's OK. The weather sucks right now. By the time you get here, it will be much better.
    Benny

-- Orson Welles
  • W.BW.B New
    Good stuff Ben !
  • really nice video ! but i think a lead guitar could make some licks or voicing chords during the singer's part , a la django ;-)
    But it really makes me happy in the Morning !
    Nice take !