DjangoBooks.com

Salt Lake city GJers?

IanbIanb New
edited June 2012 in North America Posts: 3
Hey

I was wondering if any of you are in Salt Lake city or know of open jams in the area. I just moved here and have no one to play music with and am, therefore, getting quite rusty.

Comments

• PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Ian, it looks like there's a hot club in your city. Red Rock Hot Club. It's a start, anyway.
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • IanbIanb New
    Thanks!

Yeah i have checked them out, but have yet to contact/go to one of their shows... just thought someone on here might be jammin in the area.
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Hear you. I regularly jam with a member of one of our local GJ bands, and it's been great. I also put an ad in our local Craigslist, which brought out several musicians.

Good luck....I don't know about you, but it can get pretty old, for me, to play by my lonesome, so I'm glad to be able to play with others from time to time. Hope you find some folks.
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • Charlie AyersCharlie Ayers Salt Lake CityProdigy
    Hi Ian:

I'm in SLC. There are occasional jams, but nothing regular at this time. I'm always looking for someone to play with, and have a list of some other jammers, so drop me a line.

Charlie
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->