DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

Today's Birthday

Chalumeau

Shertler David Amplifier and Dell Arte Anouman

aceace Buffalo, NY✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Classifieds Posts: 68
Hello All,
My setup has changed and I am no longer in need of this amp.
Has some road wear and you may want to buy another gig bag, but you can still save some bucks buying it here. Asking $650 for the amp, bag, and amp stand. (New is over $1100 not including tax or shipping).

I am also thinking of selling my 2000 Dell Arte Anouman 14 fret D hole with Maple back and sides (hand made by John Kinnard in San Diego). It has played well over 300 gigs in the past 5-6 years and probably many before that. It has been a playing guitar and not a museum piece so it shows signs of wear. If you're looking for something pretty to hang on your wall keep shopping. If you're looking for a good deal on a battle ax you may have found it. I have a few extra bridges to go with it and a hardshell case. $1200 plus shipping

Has been played and sweat on by many gypsy fingers (if that's important to you) and was once owned by Gonzalo Bergara (according to him).

I am bringing both to Django in June next week and would prefer to sell them there to avoid shipping hassles...

Cheers! :D

P.S. Sorry for the sideways pics -how the hell do you edit them in here?