DjangoBooks.com

Shertler David Amplifier and Dell Arte Anouman

aceace Buffalo, NY✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Classifieds Posts: 78
Hello All,
My setup has changed and I am no longer in need of this amp.
Has some road wear and you may want to buy another gig bag, but you can still save some bucks buying it here. Asking $650 for the amp, bag, and amp stand. (New is over $1100 not including tax or shipping).

I am also thinking of selling my 2000 Dell Arte Anouman 14 fret D hole with Maple back and sides (hand made by John Kinnard in San Diego). It has played well over 300 gigs in the past 5-6 years and probably many before that. It has been a playing guitar and not a museum piece so it shows signs of wear. If you're looking for something pretty to hang on your wall keep shopping. If you're looking for a good deal on a battle ax you may have found it. I have a few extra bridges to go with it and a hardshell case. $1200 plus shipping

Has been played and sweat on by many gypsy fingers (if that's important to you) and was once owned by Gonzalo Bergara (according to him).

I am bringing both to Django in June next week and would prefer to sell them there to avoid shipping hassles...

Cheers! :D

P.S. Sorry for the sideways pics -how the hell do you edit them in here?