DjangoBooks.com

tone, pick thickness, and pick noise

123457»

Comments

• jlander9jlander9 ✭✭
    Ive used wegan GJ 3.5mm, great pick. i wanted to try something new, treated my self to a blue chip TAD 2.5mm. It was everything the thread said. Warm tone less click and still loud! I think the problem for me has to do with not wanting to abandon my wegans, which are pretty symbolic of gypsy jazz. The blue chip is thin and dull looking but it does the job well. Still love my wegans but im also a blue chip fan now.
  • Well, I have been a long time customer and Matthew and I share another interest so maybe they put up with me being such a PITA

The reason I went with the TP profile is it is sooooo close to the Wegen which I like. Its just that the blue chip for me is faster quieter and a little fuller sounding.
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • jlander9jlander9 ✭✭
    Correction I got the **** 100 2.5mm .... I really am enjoying it... after posting yesterday i did a comparison between all my picks and im sticking to my blue chip....although i which it had the grip, i really like that about wegan's...
  • RKatzRKatz London✭✭✭✭
    Dunlop 1.5

I've used them for years. Does the trick. I've always thought the Wegan thing was a conspiracy, super expensive and Django never used one. Bottom line is whatever you feel comfortable with.