DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthday

daniel108

Trade My Martin For Your GJ Guitar.........

harry65harry65 Sunny south Florida Georg Gose
edited December 2012 in Classifieds Posts: 13
hey guys and gals , new here , i got the gj really really bad , bought ultraspontane by jorgenson 2 months ago and now i am hooked , i'm a longtime pro , play in a very big country band down here in florida , i have always been into al dimeola , strunz and farah , george benson , tony rice so i really feel like this is what i want to do going forward , so i have a gorgeous martin oooc-16rgte with some nice upgrades , upgrades are bone nut and saddle and ebony bridge pins , this is as mint as it gets with ohsc , nice buzz free low action , i play tony rice stuff on it and it just kills , currently has 12's , will miss her but i really wanna do the manouche thing , i'm looking for a small oval hole model , long scale , something i don't have to screw with too much to get it going outa the box since this will be my first and something new to me , trade value on the martin is $1000.00 , i'm a longtime member under same avatar of the gear page and the hamer forum , paypal verified , 100% evilbay feedback , yadda,yadda,yadda, lookin forward to get to know you guys and if there are any southeast florida guys out there i'd love to meet up with you and do some pickin , digits are 561-602-0880 , be cool y'all , harry............. :D

Comments