DjangoBooks.com

Trade My Martin For Your GJ Guitar.........

harry65harry65 Sunny south Florida Georg Gose
edited December 2012 in Classifieds Posts: 13
hey guys and gals , new here , i got the gj really really bad , bought ultraspontane by jorgenson 2 months ago and now i am hooked , i'm a longtime pro , play in a very big country band down here in florida , i have always been into al dimeola , strunz and farah , george benson , tony rice so i really feel like this is what i want to do going forward , so i have a gorgeous martin oooc-16rgte with some nice upgrades , upgrades are bone nut and saddle and ebony bridge pins , this is as mint as it gets with ohsc , nice buzz free low action , i play tony rice stuff on it and it just kills , currently has 12's , will miss her but i really wanna do the manouche thing , i'm looking for a small oval hole model , long scale , something i don't have to screw with too much to get it going outa the box since this will be my first and something new to me , trade value on the martin is $1000.00 , i'm a longtime member under same avatar of the gear page and the hamer forum , paypal verified , 100% evilbay feedback , yadda,yadda,yadda, lookin forward to get to know you guys and if there are any southeast florida guys out there i'd love to meet up with you and do some pickin , digits are 561-602-0880 , be cool y'all , harry............. :D

Comments

• Welcome to the forum
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • harry65harry65 Sunny south Florida Georg Gose
    Jazzaferri wrote:
    Welcome to the forum
    thanks a lot , appreciate it , btw photos on the way.......... :D
  • StevearenoSteveareno ✭✭✭
    Welcome. You'll dig your GJ/SelMac guitar. Martins are great (had a few over the years). Been checking out the UMGF forum lately and miss them. Martins have a huge following and still is a fantastic brand.
    Swang on,