DjangoBooks.com

Dupont MDC 50, great guitar!

2»

Comments

• klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Wish I had the money. I've got two of Chappie's other guitars, a Rodrigo Shopis F model and a 1977 Favino, both superb instruments. I'm sure the Dupont is no different.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • pm sent
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • everetteverett san francisco✭✭✭
    bumping this thread again...

i still have the axe. if anyone's interested, i'll give a good deal on a killer instrument. otherwise, i'll likely put it on consignment..
  • StringswingerStringswinger Santa Cruz and San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭ 1993 Dupont MD-20, Shelley Park Encore
    PM sent.
    "When the chord changes, you should change" Joe Pass
  • StringswingerStringswinger Santa Cruz and San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭ 1993 Dupont MD-20, Shelley Park Encore
    I snagged this one. I haven't had a D hole in a while and I just sold my Favino to Doug Martin, so I needed a backup Gypsy guitar.

While Favino's are amazing guitars in their own right, in the world of Gypsy guitars, IMO Duponts rule! (I have two again and know this to be gospel truth)

Cheers,

Marc
    www.hotclubpacific.com
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    @Stringswinger

Congratulations, on a old Passed around Dangobooks guitar. Sounds like you love it, I tried to accumulate the funds for this myself however

"I kinda got talked out of it somehow."

Glad you got it.

ENJOY!!!

pick on
    pickitjohn
    @pickitjohn,

Thanks and remember guitars will get you through times of no women better than women will get you through times of no guitars. (guitars never complain when you lock them up!).

The Dupont is a fine guitar and will be played on gigs. Everett is a great guy and a fine player (rusty though he is). A special Djangobooks forum thanks to him for a square deal on a fine guitar.