DjangoBooks.com

Paris arrondisement(s), une famille de 3?

2»

Comments

• noodlenotnoodlenot ✭✭✭
    that´s a wonderful story. i´m in my mid-thirties but that would be unthinkable for me (BTW, did you went into seclusion? hard to do that when you have kids!) but i can relate somehow because i too decided to change my life a couple of years ago (i was more mundane, through: i was a trained chemist and decided to pursue lutherie, and am now apprenticing guitar building with a local guy) and it was one of the best decisions of my life.

I´m also fascinated by cooking (my country´s and a lot of others) and eating (specially the later...) but am by no means schooled... what would you like to know? (OK, off-topic is here to stay - sorry for that).

cheers,
    miguel.
  • andreandre
    HI... Presumably you're looking to rent?
    The St-Michel area is a student quarter;maybe you could glom some student accomodation? (Don't worry, they're not all flat-shares!)
    I can't help much more than that, but perhaps if you did an online search of student accomodation/experiences in Paris?
    Do let me know if you do get there - I can certainly tell you where to find gypsy jazz gigs!