DjangoBooks.com

FS: Marc Delie Guitar

MikeMike Minnesota✭✭
edited February 2013 in Classifieds Posts: 15
For sale, my beloved Marc Delie Guitar. I believe I bought this guitar about 2005. I played it a lot for the first few years, but now it lives in the case unplayed. It's #35.

Asking $2000 or best offer.

The neck width is 1 3/4" at the nut, 2 1/8" at the 12th fret.
Standard Selmer scale length (640mm).
Back and sides are Rosewood, top is spruce.

When I order the guitar, I asked for one like Stephane Wremble's. I ordered it with a traditional neck, which is thicker than a modern neck. It took a little getting used to, but it is comfortable to play (even with my relatively small hands). If you gotta have a Telecaster neck, this is not the one.

I also ordered it with an internal microphone. You can see it in the oval hole in one of the photos. Originally, the jack was mounted in the side of the lower bout of the guitar. This is a flawed place to put it and eventually it started to come loose. I had it moved to the block on the tail end, where it is much more solid and secure. You can see the hole filled and repaired in one the photos. When plugged in, the guitar has a very natural, acoustic sound.

Due to life forces outside my control, I am very motivated to sell it. I'm asking $2000. I've got a lot more into it than that. IMO, it rivals anything in it's price range. Serious buyers, contact me and let's talk.
Mike, Minneapolis, Minnesota