DjangoBooks.com

Patrus interview with Alain Mazaud and Daniel Givone, Samois

2»

Comments

• w3hsw3hs Chicago
    I am looking to get one of these. How did you contact him? Email? If it's ok with you, do you mind telling me what the price was so I can start saving now? :)
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    W3Hs, which is the guitar you're interested in - Alain's Vieux Paris, or Rodrigo's Model F?
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • w3hsw3hs Chicago
    Apologies, I should have clarified a bit. I was looking into Alain's Vieux Paris.
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    W3hs, no worries, just wasn't sure which one you were looking into. I believe it's $5100. There are threads here discussing this, can't recall which. You might PM swingnation, he has one if memory isn't mistaken. Beautiful guitar, isn't it? Good luck!

Paul
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • shaunshaun
    If you guys love the Mazaud guiter then you would love the one Killy Nonis has made for me. It's a Selmer size Busato. Beautiful arched back, big bombe on the top 3 piece walnut and ebony neck which was taken from a 100 year old table leg. Rosewood back and sides. A nice slim profile neck and a solid brass tailpiece and replica BB tuners. Took a while to arrive but worth the wait. The sound has now started to open up un beautifully. I think Killy got some interest from players at Samois and he mentioned that some other people are wanting the same model.

Anyway, it seems to be similar in specs to the Vieux Paris. I heard the Mazaud on the Patrus vid - And yes, it sounds just like my Killy.

So if your interested contact Killy
  • patrus le sommelierpatrus le sommelier ✭✭✭✭
    very good guitar for sure! to the left there: