DjangoBooks.com

April 5th at the Nash, downtown Phoenix, AZ

marcelodamonmarcelodamon Hattiesburg, MS✭✭✭ 2005 AJL Modèle Marcelo Damon Selmer copy, 2020 Aylward Favino copy
edited March 2013 in North America Posts: 31
Hello Group,

Marcelo Damon here, just writing to inform everyone in and around the Phoenix area that I will be playing at the Jazz in AZ center, the Nash on April 5th. This will be during the "First Fridays" event for the downtown arts walk. I will be playing with the group Zazu, with Steve Douglas on bass, Allen Ames on violin, and Ryan Vance on rhythm guitar.

Here is a clip of our last gig:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=101 ... =3&theater

I hope to see some of you there! It's always good to meet new people interested in the style!

Marcelo Damon

Comments

I'll be in the area 6-13 of Apr.
    Anything going on this week? I'd love to come.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • marcelodamonmarcelodamon Hattiesburg, MS✭✭✭ 2005 AJL Modèle Marcelo Damon Selmer copy, 2020 Aylward Favino copy
    Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I don't know if there is anything going on, but if you would like to get together to jam, that would be cool. It's too bad you are getting in on the 6th, as opposed to a night earliler. This gig at the Nash is going to be great!

Let me know,

Marcelo Damon
    Yeah it's a bummer.
    But thank you, I'll get in touch if I'm able to jam.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel