DjangoBooks.com

NAMM Show

VerchachoVerchacho Orlando, FloridaNew
edited January 2006 in Welcome Posts: 31
Here are the new products from this years winter namm.

Saga just released a new John Jorgenson Model, 14fret D-hole,BR laminate B&S, Solid Spruce top.

Dell'Arte has a licensing agreement with the music link for guitars that are being made in china. Among them is the Robin Nolan Signature, Angelo Debarre Signature, and others.

The Spanish Guitar maker Cordoba released the only 2 steel string models in their whole catalog, a 12 fret D-hole, and a 14 fret oval hole. List price is around $670.00.

I will be posting some pictures later on.

Comments

• VerchachoVerchacho Orlando, FloridaNew
  • Colin PerryColin Perry Montreal, QCNew
    I read somewhere that one of the new Dell'Arte/Music Link guitars is a Favino-sized body. Did you see any of those?
    Yes they had it there, and they have both oval and d hole.
    Retail price was around $1,300.00
  • V-dubV-dub San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭
    Also worth noting: that oval hole on the far right at the Saga display is a prototype Modele Lulo Reinhardt. It was a great playing guitar. Definitely my favorite gypsy guitar at the show.

Also, check out that black dellarte behind Robin Nolan. I played that one as well and enjoyed it immensely. Did you happen to catch the model and price on that one?

The new Dell arte Favino sized hommage guitars are great. They have one D and one Oval model. Excellent guitars (I liked the D better) and very cheap! The ones on display were listed at $895!
    Your'e right the lulo reinhardt was really nice too.

If i'm not mistaken the black guitar is a favino sized guitar which seems to me will become a new signature series guitar but Alain didn't wanna say anything. It's made in san diego and the list price was around $3,300.00
  • AndoAndo South Bend, INModerator Gallato RS-39 Modèle Noir
    Thanks for the reporting, guys. Much appreciated! Do you remember how much was that Saga JJ in the window?

Cheers,
    Ando
    The new saga JJ has the same retail price as the original JJ, around $1,300.00 so about $995.00 street.