DjangoBooks.com

Django in June

Greg in PrtGreg in Prt Portland, OR✭✭ Dupont MDC50
edited June 2013 in North America Posts: 8
I've taken the plunge and am going. But must fly into Boston. Anyone driving out from Boston to Northampton on either that Monday or Tuesday? Be great to share a ride rather than take the bus.
Greg

"Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths." ~Author Unknown

Comments

• jimvencejimvence Austin, TX✭✭
    I've taken the plunge and am going. But must fly into Boston. Anyone driving out from Boston to Northampton on either that Monday or Tuesday? Be great to share a ride rather than take the bus.

I have a car, and by coincidence will be at Logan Airport next Monday afternoon.

DIJ attendees, my schedule will allow to transport people Monday (about 2pm) from Logan, and Sunday after camp back to Logan. I would also be able to shuttle people from Bradley (Hartford/Springfield) as needed Monday evening or Tuesday.

If interested, shoot me a PM. I've been off the forums for some time due to being too busy, but I with DIJ coming up, I'll log on and check for PMs daily through Friday.
  • Greg in PrtGreg in Prt Portland, OR✭✭ Dupont MDC50
    Hey, that sounds great.

Actually, I have already purchased a bus ticket from Boston to Northampton for Monday. But I would certainly consider riding with you instead -- although I would have to eat the ticket price. No refunds!

I'm actually not flying in on Monday, but will be at my daughter's apt on Beacon St. in downtown Boston. But, if I ride with you, I reckon I could get to the airport to rendezvous.

For sure, though, I will need a lift back to the airport on Sunday. My flight back to Portland (the Oregon one) leaves at 5:05 that afternoon.

What's the next step? Of course, I'm happy to contribute to the cost.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Greg
    Greg

"Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths." ~Author Unknown
  • jimvencejimvence Austin, TX✭✭
    Greg, I may have additional pickups on Sunday, if you have a sunk cost on a bus ticket, stay with that. I'll drop you a PM to discuss Sunday.