DjangoBooks.com

Amp gear for sale.

PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in Classifieds Posts: 1,471
Hi all -

I've sat with this for awhile; I'm squarely returning to focus on learning, and not about playing out with the jam I lead/nascent band, for the indefinite future - too much to learn, too many people to learn from, too many places to go, to learn, and I need nothing more than my guitar, and my family.

Consequently, I'm letting my amp gear go. The mics and D.I. are for all intents and purposes, new - all but the Ischell and Baggs have been checked once or twice (at home, tweaking setup only); none, with the exception of the Ischell and Baggs (both used in one gig only) have been used in a gig. Prices are without shipping (and insurance, if desired).

Ischell Inside Box: $325 - SOLD
AKG C1000S: $110 - SOLD

I do have a Stimer I bought from Ted Gottsegen. Ted was exceedingly kind and generous in selling his for the price point, and I'll do the same - just passing along at the purchase price - $125 + shipping/insurance. More on this, if my friend takes a pass. (Pending)

I also have a UK-generation Trace Elliott TA200. Used, though I never used it more than once (again, at home, tweaking setup). The "UK" generation thing is important - after it moved production, the quality control on these apparently turned South. In great condition, some slight pot scratching which my friend thought would just go away on use. $500, plus shipping/ins - SOLD.

Thanks for looking, all.

Paul
-Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.

Comments

What model stimer?
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Django, it's an S51. It's on hold, as I mention, giving a bud first dibs. Everything is on hold, actually - will keep posted. Thanks for looking.
    -Paul

OK, everyone, made a couple updates, see above. Price reduced on remaining items, most importantly. Not looking to turn a profit on any of them - I looked at my old PP statement and found I paid $545 for the amp, which included something like a $45 shipping fee, so voila. The Ischell, and AKG mic, good price, hoping they go to a good home.

Thanks for looking.

Paul
    -Paul

Updates - Ischell sold. AKG and Trace El. amp still available. Thanks, guys.

Paul
    -Paul

Update, everything sold. Thanks, all.
    Paul
    -Paul