DjangoBooks.com

Krivo Pickup for sale

hooliganhooligan
edited August 2013 in Classifieds Posts: 10
I have a Krivo Pickup I got a couple of months ago. It's barely used. I'll let it go for 110 bucks.

Comments

• pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    Is there a model #?

Does it have the log or short lead?

Do you or anyone know if you can mount it on the D hole model guitar?

thanks pickitjohn
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Pickitjohn--

The Krivo I have just attaches by putty, and can go on an oval- or d-hole equally well. I think all of them are the same, in that regard.

Michael
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    Thanks Michael, once again your always a help, much obliged.

Does anyone with a D Hole use the Krivo? Seems most pickups are above or in the sound hole.
    Does it need a preamp at all or does the magnet screws do all the necessary adjustments.
    Thinking about using it on my Patenotte 260.

Any Thoughts? :?:

pickitjohn
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    One of the lead players in our band used a Krivo with a d-hole at every gig. Since they just attach with putty, there's nothing to mount. It comes with everything you need. Just plug it in and play.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.

Hey Hooligan,

Sent you an email, haven't heard back. Is the pickup still available?

Is this the same pickup?
    Krivo Nuevo Single Coil Gypsy Jazz Guitar Pickup
    Slimmer profile! now fits guitars with low action.
    Fits all D-hole and oval hole models.
    Thanks to player requests, now comes standard with long cable which terminates in a male 1/4" connector that plugs straight into your amp or pedalboard. (no need for additional cord).
    Higher output.
    Better string balance.

thanks pickitjohn